2277 Fair Oaks Blvd, Studio 220
Sacramento, CA 95825
For project inquiries or opportunities, please drop your message below.
We will contact you shortly!
Current Career Opportunity
Junior & Senior Project Architect (Sacramento, California)
HRGA is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Project Architect / Sr. Project Architect.
HRGA is a fast-growing, dynamic office, searching for balanced individuals who want to pursue their futures in a constructive, collegial environment with plenty of room for professional achievement in the firm. Successful candidates will lead and manage a wide variety of projects with the Principals. 80% of our work is from repeat clients in our core sectors. We are currently active in the sectors of Hospitality and Mixed-use development.
As an Architect, in working with the Principals, you would be developing projects to ensure the overall design intent of the project and the quality of construction documentation. This would include technical resolution, coordination with consultants, setting the overall strategy of the documents, BIM documentation, mentoring junior staff members, fostering a commitment to our clients. Also, the candidate needs to be able to communicate with the client or client representative to deliver the project as designed.
The firm provides eligible employees with a competitive benefits package - Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing.
- A professional degree in Architecture
- 3 - 15 plus years of professional experience, including project architect experience
- Proficiency in Revit is required
- knowledge of California building codes and technical information
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants, and project team members verbally and in writing
- California Licensed Architect
- Broad project experience; public and private sectors
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a cover letter, resume, and any samples of work that reflect your skill.